cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In businees during time of sales order creation for 10 item business wants 20% discount to all the item.Then please give me the solution how to do that.

Thanks,

Miku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Create new Condition type ZDIS. of type discount, calculation type = % percentage.

Create access sequence as per your requirement.

Assign access sequence to ZDIS and assign ZDIS to your pricing procedure.

Now create condition reocrds in VK11 for ZDIS.

try and revert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the header condition type manually in the sales order header pricing which will be apply to all the items (or)

if you want only 20% discount for entire order then tick on the group condtion in the header condition type configuration,

which will proportiante the discount across all the items

if you have any further clarifications le me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In condition type HB00 (discount Value)there is no access sequence then how I will maintain condition recocord.Please give me the solution how I will maintain HB00 in pricing procedure so that I can maintain 20% discount to all the customer.

Thanks,

Miku.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

HB00 doesnt have access sequence, so it make sense to need not to create condition record, as DAMU said above, go to Order header > conditions > enter the HB00 and 20% manually and click on update button and save the order.

To add condition type HB00 in pricing procedure - go to V/08 go to new entry and enter this and save

let me know you have ?s

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use header condition discount HB00, applies to all line items 20% each.

regards

satish