Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Query

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario I have is to process a single sales order with two line items , both line items are have stock.

Ex-

Clients sales order u2013

Line 10 : MAT ABC

Line 20 : MAT XYZ

when we create the delivery order for Line item 10 then should be Pick Line Item 20 also

Pls let me know how I can map this proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to have the delivery for all the items in a sales order provided the following factors are same for those items:

1.Ship to Party

2.Inco terms

3.Delivery Date

4.Route

5.Confirmed quantity date at schedule line level

Also, make sure you have a tick mark in the Complete Delivery required by Law check box ( XD02 tcode - Sales Area Data button)

Regards

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

i would like to know exactly what you are looking for. when we create a sales order for two items , it will pick up all the line items entered by us. only it will show a warning message when there is less quantity or no stock of one item in the line of items. so, please revise the question once again.

wish you all the best.

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran,

Your query is not clear. You say you have 2 line tiems (stock items) & you want 1 delivery only. If the material type is same for both the items, then the item category will also be the same & if stock is available for both the tiems then the delivery will have both the line items depending upon the schedule line.

Please explain if you are using a BOM?

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sankaran,

You could consider using delivery group function.

In VOV7 item category configuration, there is a field called "Create Delivery Group".

Thanks and best regards,

Smile