cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out different from print preview (for THANGSAN font)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Save Our Environment. Save Yourself.

Hi Experts!!

I have created a smartform and print program which should actually print some Thai characters and English characters too. I created a smartstyle and have some 10 paragraph formats and are all have THANGSAN font. So, I am printing all the thai and english characters in THANGSAN font only.

When print preview is seen, the output is very fine, but when being printed, the thai characters are appearing fine but the english characters' font is being changed to somehting else (courier or arial). Why is this happening so? Because of this, all the output is being merged and looking very weird.

The smartform is created in EN and is translated to all languages. All user has logged on to SAP in EN language.

Can somebody please help me out with whether the problem is with THANGSAN or the printer?

P.S. The smartform is actually similar to the standard script Z_RVINVOICE01 in which only THANGSAN is used.

- I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an Earth warrior.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please tell us whether there was a font conversion or not : run smartforms_trace transaction. You may also check directly the spool by displaying it in RAW format and check the font behin "FC" OTF command.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Save Our Environment. Save Yourself.

Hi Sandra,

Thanx for the reply. I do not have authorization for SMARTFORM_TRACE. Though I entered by debugging, I did not understand what should be done there.

But as you said I created a spool. Can you please help me in how to check that RAW thing?

Thanks a lot.

- I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an Earth warrior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the path

SP01>select the spool>press (SHIFTCTRLF10)> pop-up>select the RAW format and continue. then click on the display button.This willshow the new screen with alot of data.. u can check wat is the FONT is applied

Regards,

Aditya