cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output tax code doesn't show

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I'm working on SAP Taxation , and I have configured an Input and Output tax codes. Input tax code works great in the PO .

BUT the problem with the Output tax . I have created a Sales Order.. and I doubled click on the material line in the Sales Order .. and clicked on the condition tab , it shows the net and tax field . but the tax field were 0 .. how can i calculate it?

Thanks in advance ..

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select the tax condition type, for example JIN6 and execute. There maintain D for condition class. Now create a sale order and check the said field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys ... but i have tried it's already maintained D in the condition class ..

to make it more clear i have uploaded a screen shot .. please have a look at http://up4.m5zn.com/9bjndthcm6y53q1w0kvpz47xgs82rf/2009/12/23/05/pl08kgb2t.jpg

I have already set 10% taxation in an output tax code .. but the value still 0 .. so can you please tell me what's the right way to do it?

cheers

Ahmed

Edited by: Ahmed Alrabiah on Dec 23, 2009 2:52 PM

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Pls check:

1. whether the condition type for output tax has been set in the pricing procedure properly.

2. whether the criteria have been met for output tax, for e.g. tax classification in customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Cathy but how can I do that? can you tell me the tcodes for that?

Cheers

Ahmed

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

1. SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic functions > Pricing > Pricing control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain pricing procedures

2. VD03 for customer master, MM03 for material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy ..

I have checked :

- The customer master and it seems good and the code justification is right ..

- the tax classifications in the material master are all taxable .. it seems fine to me too

- when i went to Maintain pricing procedures screen , I didn't know what to do with it my Pricing Procedures is RVAJUS , and there is no tick on the box and the pricing type is empty ... what should i do here?

Note : Client and customer are both in the same state ..

Cheers

Ahmed

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

What do you mean by "no tick on the box and the pricing type is empty "?

If you using the standard "RVAJUS", what condtion type for output tax are maintained (T code VK13)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy ,

1- To understand please have a look on this screen shot http://up4.m5zn.com/9bjndthcm6y53q1w0kvpz47xgs82rf/2009/12/23/10/fmu65q0k5.jpg

2- the Condition Type is Price "PR00"

waiting for you help ..

Cheers

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos
cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

You could select RVAJUS, then double click "control data" (left-hand side). The details for RVAJUS will show. Pls ensure the condition type for output tax is set properly. If yes, check whether its condition record is created via VK13.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

After u maintain FTXP for tax type "A"

Pls go to OB40. there u click mws and give ur chart of account . There u maintain ur tax code and the GL. Then maintain vk11. Then save. Pls check if ur tax is coming in sales order.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

the chart account is given in OB40 , but there is no account assigned , which accounts should i assigned and how can i assign them ? i couldn't do it in OB40

in vk11 which condition type? is it UTXJ? and which one should i choose from the three options?

1- Departure Country / Destination Country

2- Country/State/Customer Classif.1/Material

3- Domestic Taxes

?? i want to set a tax in the same state for customer and client ... note i'm using the standard TAXUSJ

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know now how to input an account .. but which account should i assign? 320000 Accrued Tax - Output account ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much guys the problem is solved ... it was from the G/L accounts ....

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In ob40, for JCST choose transaction/ account key MWS, for JVAT choose transaction/ account key MW2. Give the chart of account. Then against ur tax code maintain the gl that u maintained in vkoa or ask ur FI guy to which account he wants to post output taxes

Thanks

Chandra

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

to first please make a doubleklick on your output tax and check if the condition amount or the condition base value is zero.

Afterwards please check if you have create a concition record in VK12 for you output tax?

And you have the possibility to check the analysis in the order for the tax.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia