Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Query

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario I have is to process a single sales order with two line items , both line items are have stock.

Ex-

Clients sales order u2013

Line 10 : MAT ABC

Line 20 : MAT XYZ

when we create the delivery order for Line item 10 then should be Pick Line Item 20 also

Pls let me know how I can map this proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are executing via VL01N, dont give any value in "From item and To item". System will bring both the line items. On the other hand, you can try with VL10A

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales order go to tab Header /Shipping. Set the check box for Complete delivery. This will ensure all items are delivered together. If any item is not available, you will get a warning or error when trying to create the delivery.

This field is copied from the csutomer master, so if you always want complete delivery for a particular customer set the field in the customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to ensure that all the items from the sales order has to come into the delivery even u try to create only one item from sales order

Then you make sure that all the items in the sales order has same delivery group setting at sales order level to delivery at a time.

regards,

ramana

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for the Incoterms, in sales order, or you can also check in Log when you create the delivery document, You will

get the reason for Delivery split

regards

Rishi