Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

track Time Reporting using Att/Abs code 1000 without network/service Order

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

When I run the tcode CADO, it always shows time reported with Att/Abs code 1000 wherever the time is reported against some service order/network number.

I am specifically interested in those cases where the time is reported against Att/Abs code 1000 but NO service order/network/internal order is mentioned. Some employees have wrongly reported time using Att/Abs code 1000 without network/service order, as they think that the description "Productive hours" for code 1000 means that this hours will "automatically" get charged to some network/service order. We want a report to locate these kind of hours.

We Want to track these hours Reported.

Sunil

Edited by: sunilyadav786 on Dec 23, 2009 6:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CADO transaction code click on all parameters and check whether there is any particular selection is defaulted with respect to the network/ service orders for the layout being used. If it is so, either use another layout which is having no network/ service order defaults or remove the values mentioned for network/ service order mentioned against the parameters.

Other wise you can use CATS_DA Transaction code for the details.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avisek,

First of all i Like to thank for your reply.

As per your answer i have tried for CADO but i dont find any solution it gives hour booked with service order or network No.

than i have tried CATS_DA for any cost center. This transaction gives me report of all the hour booked against this particular cost center.

But one more problem arise in this transaction that this report shows hour booked against different cost center also. where as i have given only one cost center.

can you help me in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the employee master is maintained with respect to other coster center and posting work hours may have been booked against work with respect to other cost center.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj