Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for Purchase Requisitioner after saving the CJ20N Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks in Advance.

My requirement is like when the user save the Transaction CJ20N, a project is created with a PR Number ( Purchase Requisition Number) , so that he can view in ME53N ( Purchase Requisition Display ). This movement he needs a POP-UP / ALERT for the PR User, so that the PR user understands that a Project has been raised / saved with a PR Number.

Please tell me is there ant Exit / Enhancement / BADI or any Workflow or any Customizing

Regards:

Sridhar.J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating a project just assign material for which a PR is needed from the project and keep the Purchasing requirement as immediately in that. In this case all the PR's will be generated automatically when the project is saved.

Then go to SWEL transaction code, check which all the events generated with respect to PR creation, take up that event and with help of a workflow consultant customize a task/ workflow with reference to that event, for sending an Business workplace message/ an email to the concerned person or group of person.

I hope this would help you.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Request you not to use Bold letter in whole subject, we should use bold letter where in your question / answer / reply you wanted to highlight something. It looks bi flashy and will give strain to reader.

If you are able to edit bold to normal letter please do.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin

I have now locked this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Workflow for this requirement.

Regards,