cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy GRAPHICS from smartform to Desktop ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

On production server , smartform has GRAPHIC ( drawing figure ). but when i download this into development server, it shows error no GRAPHICS.

I wanted to download the GRAPHICS i.e. .bmp image from production server to desktop so that i will upload it on dev. server through SE78 .

Pl' give reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other simple but may not be a standard way is take a print screen from production server(From SE78 preview) to MS paint and save it in required format. Now upload the same to DEV system.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Satpute

Check My Blog => [Export or Preview Graphic of SE78 |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13637] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope it will solve out your problem, using the way you can download your Graphic to your system..

Please Reply if any problem while using.

Best Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Through print preview in SE78 , I copied that image by using ZAPGRAB then pasted in MS PAINT to get bmp image.

But this is manual process.

Why cann't we directly copy / download from SE78 only ???

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Satpute

You can't download Directly from SE78 but you can install the application (link given in above Blog) and than directly download any Graphics using that application.

Please Reply if any issue while downloading or Installing that utility.

Best Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore Satpute,

In genral we can upload / Download Graphics using SE78 but in your case you will not have any access to Production server.

There will be limited access in Production server for a Developer so I suggest you to go to Print Preview there you will

see the preview in Word format. You can plave your cursor on Image --> Double click on it --> Copy the image and paste it.

Check if this works for u...This is the only simple way if it lets you to copy the image.

Else you will have to talk to your Basis person.

I have a query.... 

Are you trying to download Imgae from One smart form to diff smartform? 
Because, without uploading it in Development server, how can it will display image in Production server...?

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittu,

there can be production system coming from different dev server. for example implementation and support are done by different vendors and sync is not done properly.. this can happen.

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to check with your BASIS person / team to see if there is a transport path back to your DEV environment. If there is you can add you graphics to a transport send them across that way.