cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Materials of requisition 300004365 item 00010 alr. ordered in full".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have creted a service PR for 1000 qty.

we created service PO for 600 qty ref to that PR.

Later when we create PO with ref to that PR, system is throwing error "Materials of requisition 300004365 item 00010 alr. ordered in full".

i checked in ME5A, it shown as closed requistion. but for remaining items ,P.O has not been created.

Please share ur views

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have createded service PR with 1000 quantity.Then,you have created service PO with reference to PR for only 600 quantity,

Then, you did change in closed PR check box flagged

you have done changes in PR : (ME52N)

In ME52N Change PR, you have flagged the closed check box in item details( Tab quantities/dates) of your material.

Purchase Requisition Closed remain quantity Flags a purchase requisition as closed, that means that no further purchase orders are to be created for this purchase requisition.

Use of this check box flag: --

Set this indicator manually

In change mode for a purchase requisition on the item detail screen

When you create a purchase order with reference to a purchase requisition

Have the system set the indicator when automatically creating purchase orders from purchase requisitions

You can use the indicator Set reqs to "closed" to specify that the purchase requisition is considered closed once the associated purchase order has been created, even if the complete requisition quantity has not been ordered.

If you have checked the closed in PR it won't allow to do PO for the remaining quantity.

Please, Remove the check box in ME52N transaction. Now,proceed to do PO then only system will allow without show any messages.

Regards,

Thiru

Edited by: thiru on Dec 23, 2009 6:55 AM

Edited by: thiru on Dec 23, 2009 6:57 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthick,

You Can not create two PO against single PR Item.

As in your case, you had already created Service PO for 600 Qty, then you will not be able to raise another po.

However, if you try to add one more line item in Service PO (refering to Same PR Item). then system will allow you to do so.

Secondly, if you are willing to create another PO, then split the Pr Item in two (600 & 400 qty) each and use the newly created PR Item.

Regards

S Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is giving such error because when we reference a PR to a PO then the system adopts the line item in the PR which in case of Service PR is automatically set to 1 AU, the quantity of services come under this line Item but the system checks at line item level.

Check Message 06 - 76 Set it as a warning message if you want to Proceed to make the PO.