cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI TESTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

i am doing a development scenario, and i have to test the scenario/Interface whether it is working fine or not?

So how should i test the scenario/Interface in XI??

Any methods to be followed??

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shld do the testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My scenario is JMS to IDOC and i am not using the IR part, only the ID part is being used, so how can i test this scenario??

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without IR how you trasalting MQ message in to IDoc structure? Explain bit clearly about your requirement.

If you want to test JMS to IDoc scenario,place message in MQ Queue and Start communication channel.But i am wondering without IR how come its possible..!!!

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a Bypass scenario in which only ID part will be used.

Edited by: VArjun86 on Dec 23, 2009 7:00 AM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Without IR we can copy the files from one directory to other directory using ID in file scenarios,but not for JMS Scenarios,its my undestanding.

Develop IR also,use one to one mapping,You said jms message strcure is equilent to the IDoc structure.

and follow abhishek repy to test in PI ,let me know the result.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its probably worth mentioning the type of Scenario and the type of mapping involved.

IDOC/FILE/SOAP/HTTP/JDBC - Message Mapping/ABAP/JAVA/XSLT

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the scenario (source/ target systems)?

If Source is File then place the required file in the source folder.

If it is SOAP then you can either use a toll like SOAP Client or RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine --> Test Message....fill the require details and Send Message

If source is JDBC then insert the proper data in the table so that channel can pick it up.

You can even test the scenario (objects) in ID.

For more information refer:

Similarly you can search with keyword Testing and you will get all the details.

Regards,

Abhishek.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Test your message mappings,operation mappings first,then check the configuration in ID,then check the communication Channels configured properly or not using Component Moitoring.

if everything looks fine,then you can test the interface end to end

,suppose if you developed scenario File to IDoc,plce test data in File directory and Start communication Channel,then check in MONI message processed or not. if BLACK WHITE FLAG in MONI then your scenario working perfectly,mean time check the of paylod of out bound and Inboud ,the payload should match as per mapping.

Regards,

RAJ