cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installing crm 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error whileinstalling 2007 on win xp.

INFO 2009-12-23 01:40:48 [synxccuren.cpp:877]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser()

Switched to user: amdadm.

ERROR 2009-12-23 01:40:48 [synxctask.cpp:235]

CSyTaskImpl::start(false)

FSL-06002 Error 193 (Unknown, try 'net helpmsg <Nr>') in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line (310), with parameter (H:\usr\sap\AMD\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe ...).

TRACE [synxctask.cpp:86]

CEnvironmentJanitor::~CEnvironmentJanitor()

Restoring current processenvironment

TRACE [synxccuren.cpp:787]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setUser()

Terminated current impersonation.

INFO 2009-12-23 01:40:48 [syxxccuren.cpp:105]

CSyCurrentProcessEnvironmentImpl::setWorkingDirectory(iastring)

Working directory changed to C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\CRM2007\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS.

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:388]

handleException<ESyException>()

Converting exception into JS Exception ESyException.

ERROR 2009-12-23 01:40:48

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025 Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2009-12-23 01:40:48 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step testDatabaseConnection with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|testDatabaseConnection was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:719]

showDialog()

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing service SAP CRM 2007 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System Installation. You may now </p> <ul> <li> choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> choose <i>View Log</i> to get more information about the error. </li> <li> stop the task and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/CRM2007/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS. </p> </body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1155]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

INFO 2009-12-23 01:54:33 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:782]

showDialog()

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|testDatabaseConnection".

Any idea what this means?i tried reinstalling 4 times even after deleting all the files But no change in message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like connection to database is getting failed.Check your database it should be up and running.

Thanks,

Akram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like connection to database is getting failed.Check your database it should be up and running.

Thanks,

Akram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly paste the logs from sapinst_instdir directory to assist you further on this.

Thanks..

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

ii couldnt install. Again after some time same error came up....

Former Member
0 Kudos

it was a problem with the oracle.Did 2 things

1) installed patches

2) installed from sap*.cmd instead of setup.exe in the rdbms install directory