cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Condition during delivery other than Freight Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario that i need to create a new pricing condition during delivery processing and is other than Freight conditon . This new pricing condition should show up in during delivery document and this new pricing condition should be seen in Invoice also apart from the conditions from sales document.

My condition table is of the combination (Distributor/Product Family/Rate/Validity Period) :

Questions:

1) Can i create new pricing conditon other than Freight conditons, if so , do i need to maintain this new conditon starting from sales order or directly create from delivery i.e Shipping-> Basic functions-> Pricing.

2) Do we have any standard pricing procedure for delivery?

3) Can i create this new Pricing condition explictly at the time of Shipment? ( Not the delivery document)

Please advice , your inputs are very much helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve in determining a new condition type and its record at the time of delivery / invoice by writing a pricing routine in Requirements using VOFM tcode. Assign this routine number against the respective condition type in your pricing procedure in requirements column..

This should meet your requirement of determining a condition type and its condition record at the time of creation of delivery / invoice.

I hope this helps..

Regards

Bhushan

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1) Can i create new pricing conditon other than Freight conditons, if so , do i need to maintain this new conditon starting from sales order or directly create from delivery i.e Shipping-> Basic functions-> Pricing

Yes u need to maintain starting from S.O. or keep Manual Price active for Condition Type and maintain manually in Delivery conditions.

2) Do we have any standard pricing procedure for delivery?

No as per me

3) Can i create this new Pricing condition explictly at the time of Shipment? ( Not the delivery document)

Yes but need to maintain manually

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 23, 2009 11:00 AM