cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC Model contains no data in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use a BW Query in my VC. I use a Query with 6 columns. I include 2 charakteristics (supplier and material) in the row of my query.

I design a very simple model. I took a query, input form and a output table. As outputs of the table I want to get all materials of a supplier indicated. The output should include data for all columns.

When I preview my output in BI Query Wizard, it is giving the output from the query. But when I am deploying my iView into the portal, I am getting no data.

Has anybody an idea how I solve this problem?

Can it be a problem with Incompatibilities with VC and EP?

(We use J2EE Engine 6.40 PatchLevel 102141.313; Portal 6.0.16.0.0 SPS 16; NW04 and VC 6 patch level 6).

Maybe a problem with Enterprise Portal roles?

(my user have the super_admin role)

Is possible our administrator forgotten to install a component?

(we have install all SDA files:

- BIUDISystems.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKit.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKitQV.ear

- com.sap.visualcomposer.portalcontent.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.sda)

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oktay,

you have to folloe these steps in sequence..

1) first install BIMMR files

2) install sda files

BIUDISystems.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKit.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKitQV.ear

- com.sap.visualcomposer.portalcontent.sda

- com.sap.visualcomposer.sda

3) install BIUDI file

you have to install these in portal using SDM. this should be in sequence.Try this.

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problems described in this message, but we are on NW04s with EP SP9. I can run the VC with no problem, but cannot see data in my IViews. I don't know where these referenced files are to install (BIMMR, BIUDISystems, BIUDI). But looking at my deployed items, I do have already installed BIKit, portalcontent and visualcomposer. Are there additional packages to add to a VC installation in NW04s?