cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO with Delivery completion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have PO's with delivery completion indicator (No further deliveries) flaged on. But these PO's are appearing in the confirm goods/services list. We are on SRM 4.0.

Are there any relevant notes?

-Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay is right, The status is updated using bbp_get_status_2.

Check the backend po number for the final_entry flag. If it isn't set there the po will show up in the confirmation screen. To synchronise again change the order, set the final delivery flag and order again.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m not looking to update the status, my PO goes to Backend with delivery completed flag. But my QUESTION is "I can see these PO in confirm goods/services list" is this standard behavior? actually some one of th PO's which are totally confirmed are also appearing in the requestor list but not in central recepient list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, may I know if you have any findings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try executing report BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and see if the problem persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think Get_STATUS is anything to do with the PO and confirmations, its program which updates the follow on doc status in SC. Any more takes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd give it a shot anyway.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Jay is very correct.

1. When FINAL_ENTRY flag is set automatically?

In case of goods PO the flag will be set automatically if PO quantity is equal to GR quantity and no tolerances were maintained.

In case of service PO it must be set explicitely and manually. Other restriction in case of service final entry is that the flag cannot be set with zero quantity, note: 1076158.

2. When FINAL_ENTRY flag is reset automatically?

It is synchronized to MM PO using scheduled job BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

Note 718138 enabled FINA_ENTRY read, if it was set in the Backend.

It is reset, for example, if PO quantity changed and further GR are expected. Notes: 862506, 980694, 812564.

If FINAL_ENTRY flag is reset unjustified, please apply the enclosed notes.

3. How is FINAL_ENTRY flag converted in the MM PO?

SRM final entry indicator FINAL_ENTRY correpsonds to MM delivery completed indicator ELIKZ.

Since SAP_APPL 470 there was complete delivery indicator EKKO-AUTLF in MM PO header which has no use (also not for GR postings) as of note 31663.

In SRM PO close/finish is additionally set thru PO status (I1180).

FINAL_ENTRY flag of SRM/MM PO should be in synch, note: 906151.

4. Which processes are triggered by FINAL_ENTRY flag?

PO display (BBP_POC): if all PO items have FINAL_ENTRY key set, it should not be displayed anymore using Purchasing Cockpit.

Confirmation creation (BBPCF02,BBPSC03): s.a.

Return delivery (BBPCF02,BBPCF03): after return delivery FINAL_ENTRY flag must be reset to be able to create new confirmations. Notes: 872011, 1031298, 1132666.

Sourcing (BBPSOCO01): s.a.