Approval tab - Create RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos
POMA
	K60
             Approver 1
             Approver 2

Hi ,

When approver Aprv1 creates a RFX, I would like to approver Aprv2 appears in approval tab.

What should I change to do that? BADI or Workflow ...?

thanks

Luís (using SRM 6.0)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 6.0 Business Workflow was introduced. In this we have the expressions(rules) to evaluate the business process before sending the application document for approval. These expressions are linked to the evaluation ID(event). Once we find the necessary process level based on the leading object for a responsible area, program will then identify the responsible agent to the leading object by responsible resolver. This responsible resolver can be fetched from BADI.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Kannaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help,

i try to implement BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI and /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER but cant manage to stop and debug.....

are this the right BADI´s?

Thanks

Edited by: Luis Constantino on Dec 28, 2009 1:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cant implement both BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI & /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER because the first part is for Application controlled framework later is for Process Controlled framework.

Additional to this you need to do the Business Workflow cofiguration in SPRO. You need to give the responsible resolver in the process level to fetch the agent corresponding to the responsible area.

Regards

Kannaiah

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should implement /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER in SRM 6.0.

SRM 5.0 - Application-Controlled Workflow only

SRM 6.0 - Process-Controlled Workflow only

SRM 7.0 - Application-Controlled Workflow for upgrade customers and Process-Controlled Workflow for new customers

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)