cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link for client components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on Discovery Server Version 3 which has MDM 5.5. The MDM server version is 5.5.42.57. The Console, Data Manager, Import Server, Import Manager, Syndicator, Syndication Server, Workflow are of version 5.5.42.48.

Other components are working fine but the workflow table is greyed out in the Datamanager. Came to know that the we need to reinstal the client components of Data Manager and Workflow._Can you guys please help me find the list of client components of version MDM 5.5.42.48 / 5.5.42.57_

I found the client components higher version of workflow and Datamanager in SMP. When I installed them, the workflow is enabled in dropdown but I am having a problem in opening the Visio in Workflow. I think its because of higher version.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

MS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem within the team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you also have another data manager installed with a different version? If yes, please uninstall it and then try opening the WF in Visio with the correct DM build.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is advisd to have the Clients at the same Patch/SP level as your server. If you are able to view tables/data in datamanager in higher version of client then I dont thing it would be an issue that cause your visio doc not to open. You also need to have MS Visio installed on the machione where you want to open the Visio WF doc. Please check and install if it is not there.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I have installed the Visio on the machine I want to access the visio in WF.

Thanks,

MS Reddy