cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Consumption in Devolution Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have DP and SNP and we release the Forecast from DP to SNP for forecast consumption.

The planning strategy that is maintained in the product master is 20.

in product view we can see :

Qty Planned is Forecast released from DP to SNP

Allocated Qty--> Qty of Sales Orders consumed the Fcst

Remaining Qty--> Diiferece of the above two

Withdrawal Qty--> Qty for which PGI is done

When we have a sales order in R3 system, the qty is right consumed in forecast in product view but what happens if we have devolutions? Should the forecast increase again?

Because we have several situations like this and it seems that all the forecast is already consumed but the problem is that we have many devolutions that are not reflected in product view and in total forecast.

Can anyone tell me how this process works? it is supose to only decrease the forecast?

Thanks,

Regards,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

Devolution is a changed / cancelled order?

If the order in R/3 moves or is cancelled, APO does not restore the forecast that was consumed originally.

You have to release the forecast again, then the consumption situation will be corrected.

If I can find the specific documentation on help.sap.com, I will edit this post to reflect the link.

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

in devolutions I mean return sales orders. If we have returns should the forecast be changed?

Because in this case we have many returns and it seems that the forecast that are not reflected in product view and in total forecast. In the Withdrawal Qty log we only have the sales and deliveries qty so it seems to be less product that the reality.

Best Regards,

Teresa