cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Inward processing - Link between Import and Export

0 Kudos

Hello ..

Scenario in GTS 7.1: materials imported and finished products exported. Authorities want us to show how imports match the finished products exported.

How do we see the link between Import & Export and how to see the consumption of the goods (from Import into Sales).

Thanks

Hymanti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest that you migrate to SAP GTS 8.0 - because without that you have no standard functionality available for any Inward Processing. And in my eyes it makes no sense to build a custom made report for a functionality that is available in a standard SAP product.... ?!

Have a look at the online help - maybe that helps you to get a better understanding about the GTS 8.0 standard for Inward Processing...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts80/helpdata/en/49/3e3e90a8ad3eeee10000000a421937/content.htm

In GTS 8.0 you have the functionality to report your imported components against exported products...

see also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts80/helpdata/en/2d/6173586ceb4d29abff5d933521ede6/content.htm

hope that helps!

regards,

Ralf

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the suggestion and especially the links

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hymanti,

there is no such standard report which would compare consumption of semi-finished imported goods with exported final product.

You would need to write a report which compares goods receipts and goods issues for selected material and final BOM (in GTS BOP). Finished product contains semi-finished assemblies.

1. Importing semi-finished goods - chassis (import declaration) - GTS

2. Imported semi-finished goods - chassis (inbound delivery/goods receipt) - R/3

3. Exporting final product BOM - Car - (goods issue/outbound delivery) - R/3

4. Final exported product BOP - Car - GTS (export declaration)

@Are you using customs warehouse functionality within GTS?

I hope i gave you some idea,

Best regards,

Gabriel.

0 Kudos

Yes, I am using Customs warehouse. Thanks a lot for your answer.

former_member58030
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hymanti,

In SAP GTS cockpit 8.0, under SAP Customs management --> Customs processing for import/export you have option to monitor all the movements. eg products imported, etc.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Prarit

0 Kudos

Appreciate your suggestion, thanks a mill