cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the IDOC for the archived message in integration engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

In my outbound scenario (Idoc to file), I have a message id got processed from integration engine (SXMB_MONI) but failed in adapter engine (RWB) on 1week back, The same message archive in SXMB_MONI but i found same message in adapter engine.

My question is how to find the archive message IDOC num

We can't find in adapter engine it will show only (sender service, receiver service and interface date and time as well and receiver structure in message content tab) but not idoc no,

Kindly provide the solution for the issue, Is there any alternative to find the idoc?

I can search with partner in sap side but i can get lot of idoc's

Thanks & Regards

Rajashekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> We can't find in adapter engine it will show only (sender service, receiver service and interface date and time as well and receiver structure in message content tab) but not idoc no,

>

> I can search with partner in sap side but i can get lot of idoc's

Hi,

If solution given by experts in above replies doesn't work then you can try below method.

What you can do is, take some unique values from message content tab (which came in some specific segment from IDOC)

Now in R3 use tcode WE09 and set the dates when this was processed. Set other filter criteria as much as possible e.g. direction, idoc basic type, port, partner etc and at the bottom you can "Fast search mode" their you give the segment name and it's value.

This will help you get you IDOC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto your XI/PI system -

> T-Code IDX5 -

> Give proper date range -

> you will find the IDocs executed -

> collect the message ID of the IDoc you are looking for.

Open RWB in Java stack -

> Message monitoring -

> show additional criteria -

> give the meesage ID -

> message display tool will appear

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if have admin roles then go to SXMB_ADM and there you can find the option for selecting archived messages and there you can search the same

check the below sap help link for the same

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/74/58b43be7492354e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but not idoc no,

Login to SAP GUI for your XI/ PI system --> execute tcode IDX5 --> Here you can search for the IDOC based on IDOC number.

Regards,

Abhishek.