cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP server error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think there is a problem with the FTP server that is being connected to. But I need a confirmation regarding this.

Details:-

When a file is placed in the server path testout with filename "LHBG2005.dat", it gets picked up by XI and the log created is

File from "testout/./LHBG2005.dat" picked and processed successfully. I dont know why the "./" in the beginning of the filename is being placed. This is not an issue when we archive it simply. It gives a success giving a log like "testhistory/./LHBG2005.dat" archived successfully.

I dont know how this archive works because the file is being placed in the history folder itself!!

But then the real problem comes when we add a timestamp and the log goes like Failed to archive "testhistory/2009_02_13-201020./LHBG2005.dat". I assume this occurs because the "/" is there in the filename or that it cant access a folder "2009_02_13-201020".

But can anyone please confirm that its nothing wrong with XI. Also, if theres a solution other than scripting?

Regards,

Ninu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you are facing error when trying to archive the file in the FTP server itself..

If i am right then go to processing tab mode option in sender file adapter and provide the archive path and select the checkbox archive in FTP system...with Addtimestamp check box select..if needed...

Check the path by logging in to the FTP server for user permissions ...

HTH

Rajesh