cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some PI questions regarding RFC and receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we import the design objects in one customer system from another customer system , and in the original system there is an imported RFC ,

This RFC has been created in the new SAP customer system.

My question is do we have to import the RFC again , as it is already in the imported design objecs.

My second question is , di we need to create a receiver determination for the answe in a synchronous send step of the BPM ,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

>>My question is do we have to import the RFC again , as it is already in the imported design objecs.

Not required (but make sure the IDoc RFC structure is same as in the older system)

>>My second question is , di we need to create a receiver determination for the answe in a synchronous send step of the BPM

No we don't need.,

Regards

Suraj

Edited by: S.R.Suraj on Dec 22, 2009 5:07 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My question is do we have to import the RFC again , as it is already in the imported design objecs

Yes....the RFC/ IDOC should be imported from the system to/ from which you will send/ receive the data.

If the RFC was in system1 earlier and now in system2.....then you have to delete the RFC imported from system1 (if it is not used) and then import it from system2

My second question is , di we need to create a receiver determination for the answe in a synchronous send step of the 
BPM , 

Irrespective of sync/ async send step.....you should create Receiver Determination....which will have BPM as sender and the TO_SYSTEM as receiver.....not separately for response....just once

Regards,

Abhishek.