cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order materials (BOM) are not coming to the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

created the sales order with BOM materials, in the sales it's showing the all materls (BOM materials) as per our configuration. but when i try to create the delivery it's not showing the all materials in delivery.

maintained item level bom

for material -

A, i have maintined the components A1, A2 & A3 (items), when i created order with material A, its showing the A, A1,A2 & A3 materialsin the order, but when i try to create the delivery its showing only A1 & A2 materials. it not showing in the delivery A3 material.

any locks or blocks for POI?

any one help regarding this issue

Regards|ks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check whether the delivery group for all the BOM sub items are correct set in the sales order

so that all the items will pull into the sales order else it has to reject the delivery creation.

Please review the oss note 546719 for more detailed information

Regards,

Ramana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured the copy control for the delivery? Below is the path.

Logistics execution - shipping - copying control - specify copy control for deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Can you please check the item category settings in VOV7, under item category details->Bill of material config & structure scope fields...

Regards,

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have checked the delviery group in the sales order all items are under the same delviery group. but why the delviery not showing all item in one delviery?

Could you please reply

Regards|KS