cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing before PGI`

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have to create billing before PGI. I had change the copy control to 11 in copy requirement. But when i try to create billing based on sales order or delivery note, message is displayed " the document is not relevant for billing". Pls advice. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

change the item cate of billing relevance to "B", but still have the same error. pls advice. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please change the copy control setting from Delivery to Billing at header level and assign copy requirement routine as 11 and save.

And also every one note that no need of changing billing relevancy in Item category level

Please try to create new sales order and do the delivery subsequently billing without PGI.

Hope above will helps you if no revert us.

Thanks !!

Mallareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the status in the delivery document and run the below program to update the status

RVDELSTA

or

write small code with the help of ABAPER as below

REPORT Z.

TABLES: VBFA.

data: cnt like sy-tabix.

SELECT SINGLE * from vbfa where VBTYP_N = 'U' and vbelv = '.

if sy-subrc = 0.

UPDATE vbfa SET PLMIN = ' ' where vbelv = '' and vbtyp_n = ''.

endif.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Also check for Credit block in Billing TAB in S.O. also check COPY CONTROL maintain between S.O.to Billing types and also check in ITEM DETAIL ( VOV7) for billing relevence.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I had change the copy control to 11 in copy requirement

Try to create a sale order now and then billing. Dont try with existing order. Also, check your item category settings in VOV7 as already suggested.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"The document is not relevant for Billing"

Go to VOV7 tcode and select your item category (TAN - Standard) then look for the field Billing Relevance (Under the Business Data section) and set the option as "B"

Regards