cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the message as "condition record exists but has not been set"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order with 2 line items consisting of the same material.

There is a condition type for sales tax which should be applicable.However, I can see it applicable only in the second line item but not in the 1st.The value for the condition type in 1st line item is 0% and that in 2nd is 5%.

When i go to the analysis screen of the 1st line item for that condition type, the message displayed is "Condition record exists, but has not been set".

Whereas for the 2nd line item, the condition record is found.

When I do an update pricing, the tax is visible on the 1st line item also.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Goto conditions tab, select "UPDATE" button and select option "B" .This updates the pricing and the error would not appear again.

Regards,

preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preethi thanks for the reply.

But thats the issue.

On doing an Update Price, the rate changes for the 1st line item.But this does not happen at the time of creating/saving the order itself.Whereas for the second line item, the correct rate is reflected at the time of creation of the order.

Is there a way out to resolve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the pricing date both at header and item levels for both items and vis a vis check validity of tax condition in vk13.

This type of error generally appears when the conditionn record exist but the pricing date is not within the condition record validity .

Once the correct pricing date is put go to update and carry out new pricing. and this shall solve the issue.

VIVEK