cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to activate the credit management at the time a sales order is created and exactly after the salesmen enter the customer account number. not at the time the sales order is being saved. This will help the salesmen to have credit management information before the salesmen enters the materials (that are usually too many in every sales order) and not waste time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When salesman put customer number and enter, after that he can able to view credit information in two ways,

1. Click on display sales summary Icon, in this he will get credit summary

2. Go to ENVIRONMENT >>> Partners >>> Display credit account, in this he can able to view all the details regarding credit management.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is to make a credit control automatically and issue a warning or error message as soon as the customer is entered in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step By Step and What is Credit Limit Check

Follow these steps:

1. Go to IMG - enterprise structure - definition - financial accounting - define credit control area.

2. Assignment of company code to credit control area & sales area to credit control area.

3. Go to OVAK select your sales document type and in the check credit column choose from A B or C. D is for automatic credit control for which you have to maintain the credit group and risk categories.

4. In FD32 you select your customer and click on STATUS icon and press enter. Here u can maintain the credit amount allowed. But this is done by the Finance people.

5. Now when you create the sales order and if the amount exceeds the credit limit then u will get the message as you maintained in the TC OVAK. Normally the system starts doing credit checks from the second sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all this. The issue is that a customer might have some invoices outstanding for a certain amount of days and the company suggests that no more sales orders should be saved unless the invoices are cleared. In order to prevent the salesmen from making the whole process of the creation of sales order I want to issue a message that there are invoices outstanding and not to continue the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In risk categories select options

document value

open items

oldest open items

and in front of this options make tickmark to block.

also speciefy,

Number of days -

Max.open.item % -

NoDays openI -

Days oldestItem -

High.dunn.level -

According to this sytem will block sales order at the time of creation

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I make the system to make the check at the time the customer number is entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your sales man put the customer number & enters system will give you error, it say's

Customer is blocked due to overdue credit,

By accessing t-code FD32, u can rmove block, if u want to create sales order.

kapil

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

this is not possible in standard.

Credit checks will be executed during the saving of the document (allways). (Call from MV45AF0B_BELEG_BEARBEITEN_ENDE in the sales order)

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which of the 2 last replies is correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi It is not possible to do credit check at the time of customer entry in the sales order. But at the time of Item entry you can incorporate the credit check So it will be before you do the sales order saving. For this you need to select the item check in the automatic credi control settings.

With out value in the sales order system does not do credit check. At the time you enter customer there is no net value. After Item entry net value will be calculated based on confirmed qualtity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement probably can be solved using standard customization.

Try this:

Check the Risk category (Transaction OVA8) as follows:

1.Dynamic- selected, Reaction-D ,Block-selected

2.Open items-Selected, Reaction-D, Block-Selected

3.oldest open Item-Selected, Reaction-D, Block-Selected

Also apart from this check the payment terms in your customer master.It should be immediate due (use standard SAP payment term-0001.

Pls test this and revert.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had exprienced it in my previous Implementation,

kapil

Answers (0)