cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When i am going for settlement in cj88 i am getting following error Please guide me to solve this error

Account 700001 requires an assignment to a CO object

Message no. KI235

Diagnosis

You have not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevant to cost accounting.

System Response

Account 700001 is defined as a cost element.

This means that you must always specify a CO account assignment.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your allocation structure weather you have ticked settlement by cost element or not ? what is Cost element category of 700001.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

My cost element category is 22

Regards

Raj

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj, We all are consultant on learning path, No one is Sir, In Sap some one has worked on perticular scenario than he may help you. Now coming to point,

You are getting above error when ? What you are setting to what ? i.e. what is your disctribution rule etc... So it will help forum to undersatnd your scenario and give solution.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Check whether this 22 category ( External settlement cost element) is defined against which type of settlement reciever in allocation structure's settlement cost elements block, then kindly check which is the settlement receiver category mentioned in your settlment rule defined against the WBS of the project. As this type of cost element is explicitly used for external settlment in cases where you don't want a settlment By cost element ( as defined in the allocation structure), so it accumulates all posting made with respect to that Project / WBS / network using one or more cost element and then transfers it to the respective Reciever mentioned in the settlment rule of the Project/ WBS / network.

Now, just check if there is any posting already present on this cost element & what is the nature of this posting.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Please sit with your CO Consultant to resolve this issue.

Please check your allocation structure carefully and read the help.sap.com about configuring Settlement profile and Allocation Structure.

Muzamil

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your allocation structure weather you have ticked settlement by cost element or not ? what is Cost element category ?

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.