cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In table TVTA, the entry SE44 02 is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When am trying to create a customer master record with ref to another customer master record am getting the message "In table TVTA, the entry SE44 02 is missing" and cld not able to extend the same customer master reocord to another sales area with different company code.

I want to create a customer master record in ref to the customer master record of sales area SE44/02/01 and company code SE01 to a new customer master reocord with sales area FI44/02/01 and company code FI01. But due to the above message am failing to do so.

what should i do in this case?

awaiting ur responses.

thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aniku,

I think that I have reproduced your issue, and I get the message Nº F2644, please confirmed if your issue is this one. I have created the customer master record in the transaction XD01, and I have written the fields: the customer number (KUNNR); the sales organization (in your case: SE44); distribution channel (in your case: 02); and as reference: the customer number again; the sales organization (in your case: FI44); distribution channel (in your case: 02).

If this one is your issue, the problem is that you have forgotten to write the Division Number in the sales area you want to create, and also in the reference division.

Maybe your issue is the message Nº 2100. In this case, I have written the fields: the customer number (KUNNR); the sales organization (in your case: SE44); distribution channel (in your case: 02); division (in your case: 01); and as reference: the customer number again; the sales organization (in your case: FI44); distribution channel (in your case: 02).

If this one is your issue, the problem is that you have forgotten to write the reference Division Number.

I hope this solution helps you, if this explanation does not solve you issue please write step by step what you did.

Regards,

Johnattan Company

SAP SD Consultant

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cusotmer,

please have alook into note 1122166. There are some manual changes.

Maybe this could help to solve your problem.

regards

Claudia Neudeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Master Data

Open one by one

Define Common Distribution Channels

Define Common Divisions

Define your common distribution channel and division.

Regards

Mayank Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue may be triggered due to your customising. Please correct your

settings in the following path...

- SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Master Data

>> Define Common Distribution Channels and Common Division.

regards,

Ramana