SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Retail, variant sales price shouls be diff from its Generic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Retail MM expert,

we are using generic article in retail scenario. our client has requirement that variant sales price may be diffrent from generic price.

for this i am maintaining pricing profile in basic data for generic article '1'.

but in the sales view when i am checking sales price, final price is showing in display mode whereas it shouls be in change mode.

kindly tell the solution.

Regards,

Santosh

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can change prices for generic and variants in VKP1 also

regards

satish

0 Kudos

thanx for the same.

but i want to know if i am maintaining pricing profile 1,

why i am not able to maintain variant wise sales price.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi do the following

In generic artilce basic data view, Set the indicator as blank in pricing profile -

(Variants priceable diff.; do not propose GMaterial as ref.)

Save the article, now change the price using following options:

Option 1: go to change article of variant article and click sales view , ichange price in 'net

sales price' or change the markup% and save article

Option 2: Go to VKP1 - change the markup and save the sales price calulation

Let me know still its not working, i am able to do the above things.

regards

satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

but if i am maintaining 1 in pricing profile then how i can maintain diff variant price. as it is showing grey.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

HI

MM42 - change article, you can change the pricing profile from 1 to blank, then its alllows to change variant prices,

I am able to do this, whats the issue in your system, check and let me know

regards

satish

0 Kudos

hi Satish,

i dont want to use pricing profile field blank. we are maintaining pricing profile '1'.

means for some variant i have to put sales price as of generic but for some variant i want to maintain diffrent sales price.

in this case when i am going to sales tab in mm42 for variant, sale price field is coming in grey mode whereas it should be in change mode.

where i am wrong.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi

You must keep blank in pricing profile, even you have same price for some variants and others have different prices

lets say you have 6 variants in single generic article - among them 3 are same price and other 3 are different price, its possible only from to do above i said

In MM42 it allow us to chage pricing profile, in my system its allows to change, for you check with basis people for authorizatiion also check SPRO MM config

regards

satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

that is okay but then what is the use of pricing profile '1'.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi

If you specify 1 in pricing profile, system not allow to maintain pricing for variants, but you can assign pricing reference articles under PrcRefArt tab > Manitian PR Art (button on Right side in variant prices in sales view of article) by doing this you cant enter the price for variants, when you assign reference article for variants, system consider price of reference article.

When you click variants prices under sales tab, its give warning message.

So keep blank for variant prices when they differs

Hope you got the answer

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx