cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Backend Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to everyone,

I am doing a Custom Client, and now i have to do on DOE a Backend Adapter. I have a connection to the ECC (on sm59) and i test it and its working.

When i create the backend adapter, when i have to write the Bapi Wrappers, i write this: z_equi_get_list and z_equi_get_detail.

Then i try to activate but i have 4 errores, they say:

Error BapiWrapper Z_EQUI_GET_LIST is not remote enabled. No long text exists

Error Getlist BapiWrapper grammar is violated. Long text exists

Error BapiWrapper Z_EQUI_GET_DETAIL is not remote enabled. No long text exists

Error GetDetail BapiWrapper grammar is violated. Long text exists

When i check this RFC, I can see that they are remote connection enabled. So i dont know what is the problem? IS the connection really working? Or i have to do something else on the DOE?

I really need to fix this!

Thanks for everthing

Regards,

Nicolas Eliaschev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To know more about the BAPI wrapper signature for netweaver mobile, look into the following link

[https://media.sdn.sap.com/public/html/submitted_docs/MI/MDK_2.5/content/appdev/smartsync/bapi_wrapper_types.html]

Regards,

Dhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say that the RFC FMs are remote enabled. I assume you have created them in the backend, and that you have set the backend RFC destination for your SWCV correctly? (You should be doing this on the SWCV page in SDOE_WB transaction, or in the NetWeaver Mobile Administrator under Backend Configuration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is not with the connection, it is with the bapiwrapper you have written.

Errors 1 & 3 are because of the following reason :

When it says "it is not remote enabled", it means u have not selected the bapiwrapper to be remote-enabled.

Bapiwrapper being a function module, go to the 'Attributes' tab in it and select 'Remote-Enabled module'. This will solve

1 & 3.

Errors 2 & 4 are because the bapiwrapper you have defined does not conform to the rules. For this you can either

see the long text or go through the documentation as to how the Bapiwrapper should be defined.

For reference there are sample bapiwrappers defined. You can find them under the function group 'SDOE_SAMPLE_BAPIWRAPPERS'.

Regards,

Pramod