cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving with RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We plan to use the interleaving function and just wondering to know whether using the User exit is mandatory or not? If we dont use the user exits, how are the TOs or SUs suggested by the system systematically for the driver to continuously performs the tasks.We dont want the driver returning empty after the putaway, rather we want him perfomr a picking function from the same destination bin or the storage type for resplenishment.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions from experts?

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see interleaving transactions which are readily available for this . You just need to add this transactions in your Rf menu mgt. This transaction will perform the requirement you mentioned in your thread.

No need of using any user exit.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prashanth ,

Thanks for response, My question is if we implement the interleaving function , the TOs sorting done based on the TO number and the creation date, which is not usually suggested.We need to sort out the TOs by the destination bin or storage type or adjacent storage types of the previous putaway TO.I think this is only possible with the user exit. Please suggest

Thanks in davance

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This scenario is possible only when Task and resource management is active and every bin co-ordinates is defined in the system

please read the below link

http://sapexperts.com/go/virtual/pdfs/Moose%20SCM-v3%20n7.pdf

Regards

Manish

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand your requirement so that vehicle should not complete empty from that location. Please try to use user exit & let us know the result.

regards,

Prashant