cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Purchasing group to rebate condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to add purchasing group to a rebate condition table. The requirement is to make the system find the rebate condition which is maintained w.r.t purchasing group while creating a purchase order. When I tried entering EKGRP in table V_T681F (config path:

SPRO>Materials Management>Purchasing>Subsequent (End-of-Period Rebate) Settlement>Set Up Condition Technique for Subsequent Settlement-->Maintain Field Catalog for Subsequent Settlement+), I got the following error "Field EKGRP does not exist in table KOMG, KOMK, or KOMP". I came to know about the following approach-

1). Create data type ZEKGRP in SE11 and choos EKGRP as a domain and use the field label of EKGRP. Save and activate.

2). Make the following entrirs to structure KOMPAZ using SE11, save, check and activate-

Component: ZEKGRP

Component type: ZEKGRP

3). Include the following piece of code to the user exit EXIT_SAPLMEXF_001;

MOVE TKOMP-EKGRP to TKOMP-ZEKGRP

My questions here are-

1. Am I following the right approach?

2. Is the user exit 'EXIT_SAPLMEXF_001' a correct one?

3. Will the piece of code ' MOVE TKOMP-EKGRP to TKOMP-ZEKGRP' serve my purpose?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Rana

Edited by: jj_rana on Dec 21, 2009 2:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"MOVE I_EKKO-EKGRP TO E_KOMK-EKGRP" should be in the user exit.. EKGRP happens to be the example they documented in the enhancement section I referred to. Also, In your post you indicated EKGRP was appended to komp. Should it not be a header field and appended to KOMK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rana,

You are on the right track. I would review the following: There is further documentation on this process in the IMG under SPRO-> Materials Management-> Purchasing-> Conditions-> Define Price determination Process -> System Enhancements - View the documentation associated to this node in the IMG. I think you should be placing your logic in userexit: EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002. Hope this helps.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for your response. What exactly do I need to incorporate in the customer exit EXIT_SAPLMEKO_002?

Thanks,

Rana