cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ABAP Server proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XI expert,

I have completed the configuration of ABAP Server Proxy where in the details are as follows:

File Sys --> (File Adapter) XI (XI Adapter) --> SAP sys

A proxy has been implemented in target SAP System where in a record is inserted in database.

When I have used XI Adapter with 'Addressing Type: HTTP Destination', I am getting the message is processed succesfully. But I observe that proxy is not executed.

In monitoring, I observed that payload is missing in 'call adapter' step. When I have tested in HTTP Destination in SM59, it shows the status code as '400' and status reason as 'Empty Payload'.

Does it have any reason in connection with missin pay load?

In another instance, I have used XI Adapter with

Addressing Type: URL Address,

Authentication Type: Use Logon Data For SAP System.

But after execution, it results into HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK HTTP

response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Error when sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized).

I have gone through following threads

and several others too, but it didnt workout.

Can some body help me out?

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>When I have tested in HTTP Destination in SM59, it shows the status code as '400' and status reason as 'Empty Payload'.Does it have any reason in connection with missin pay load?

No..

>>But after execution, it results into HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized Error when sending by HTTP (error code: 401, error text: Unauthorized).

Which user you have given in the credentials?

1)Check in Moni whether payload is going or not..

2)Where are you creating the proxy in XI system itself or some other R/3 system (>=640)

3) Do a sldcheck and see whether there is some error.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

In the first case payload is not going. But it shows message is processed sucessfully. And I donot observe the execution of proxy as it did not insert record in the database.

In the second case, The payload succesfully gets attached at every step. But it runs into error and the message does not get processed. I am using a super user which has 'sap_all' previlage.

I have implemented proxy in destination R/3 system.

I have checked sldcheck.

Please let me know, if you require any more information.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

>>In the first case payload is not going. But it shows message is processed sucessfully. And I donot observe the execution of proxy as it did not insert record in the database.

You can debug your proxy calls... have a look at the document below...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e29161d3-0401-0010-3495-859...

>>In the second case, The payload succesfully gets attached at every step. But it runs into error and the message does not get processed. I am using a super user which has 'sap_all' previlage.

After assigning the roles did you perform mass generation and user comparison for the user profile ?

Regards

Anand

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>In the first case payload is not going. But it shows message is processed sucessfully. And I donot observe the execution of proxy as it did not insert record in the database.

That means there is some problem in the scenario in XI... Try to debug..

>>In the second case, The payload succesfully gets attached at every step. But it runs into error and the message does not get processed. I am using a super user which has 'sap_all' previlage.

Can you try giving SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role to the user.

Regards

Suraj

Message was edited by: S.R.Suraj