Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Payment advice to multiple email ids

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement that payment advice need to be send to multiple vendor email ids.

I have implemented SAP note Note 1033893, which says after applying the note the email can be sent to multiple email ids by seperating the email ids by space in field c_finaa-intad in BTE 2040.

But when i am trying to send the email to multiple ids is not going , when i tried to send with one email id . its working fine.

i am using RFFOAVIS_FPAYM to send the payment list.

Please help if you know any solution..

Thanks,

Geeta

4 REPLIES 4

fernando_evangelista
Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently the functionality is only availble if you use a seperate text

for the body of the mail (see note 1033893), or if you use one of the

following options in the exit 2040:

finaa-MAIL_SENSITIVITY

finaa-MAIL_IMPORTANCE <> space

finaa-MAIL_SEND_PRIO

finaa-MAIL_SEND_ADDR

finaa-MAIL_STATUS_ATTR

finaa-MAIL_BODY_TEXT

finaa-MAIL_OUTBOX_LINK

Please try to fill field  finaa-MAIL_BODY_TEXT.

0 Kudos

Thanks, Fernando!  This really helpe me today 🙂

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

If it works for one mail, should work for two mails.

Try to put a break-point as shown in the image here-attached, in RFFOAVIS_FPAYM report, and watch out "ld_address" variable content with One mail and with Two mail.

If with two mails break-point doesn't run, probably you'll have to test your "finaa-intad" lenght. You'll see RFFOUS_T, but include is the same for RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

Hope to help

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Fernando pointed out, this functionality is only available is you use one of the following options in BTE 2040.

finaa-MAIL_IMPORTANCE <> space

finaa-SEND_PRIO

etc..

So implement BTE 2040 and set finaa-MAIL_IMPORTANCE = '1'.  Enter multiple email addresses in your address field, separated by a space.  This should work.  I just implemented the same and it worked like a charm.

Thanks, Fernando!  Your post really helped!