cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI configuration scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use the SRM-XI-MDM integration scenario,but for the time being instead of sending product list,supplier list to MDM , i am sending them to a temporary file server in an ERP,for which i have an ftp user.

I ran the report ROS_SUPPLIER_SEND_TO_CATALOG (to transfer vendor list) in SRM and the vendor list is transferred via an IDOC to XI. I have configured a communication channel to send this vendor list to my file server from XI, but i am unable to see the XML file of vendor list in my file server.

Kindly let me know how to proceed.

Also there are no errors in XI. I can see a chequered flag in sxmb_moni of my XI system.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This may be problem with the Adapter Engine.

In file adapter old messages might have been stuck in the queue. Delete or cancel the old messages present for the respective file adapter queue. Then process the message again in RWB only. This may solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajhans,

In RWB i can see some messages in the Holding Status. When i cancel the messages i get the following error.

"No authorization to execute action for component Adapter Engine PID; use an authorized user and repeat the action".

Could you tell me if there are any specific roles/profiles to be added for this XI user?

Thanks,

Nikhil

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am not very sure about roles but some J2EE adapter engine role might be required. Also try with SAP ALL role.

Check below link may help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/44/2a1a8620323f0ee10000000a114a6b/content.htm

Edited by: Rajhans Abhay on Dec 23, 2009 8:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajhans,

I gave the sap_all role as well but to no awail. I am still getting the error : No authorization to execute action for component Adapter Engine PID; use an authorized user and repeat the action.

And so i am unable to execute the CANCEL action.

Kindly help.

Nikhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay

I found out the solution.

There is a username & password tab in the RWB window. These tabs also need to be populated before cancelling any messages.

Thanks.

Solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Runtime Workbench for errors in your file adapter. Cheguered flag in sxmb_moni only shows that integration engine processed the message successfully, but it can still return error in adapter engine.

-Kenneth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I checked in the runtime workbench . It shows the following error.

Admin action: Setting the message status to failed failed, due to: java.lang.Exception: Predecessor not in final state

Any ideas to tackle this error.

Thanks,

Nikhil

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

Check this thread and see if it helps you:

-Kenneth