cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Pls suggest how to upload sales order from excel or pdf file in cases where free goods is activated for one of the material.

I need help on follwoing points:

1.Which BADI or progarmme etc shall be used for upload.

2.How system will behave if there is free goods condition record is mainatined for one of the material in order.

I have tried it earlier but higher level of free goods getting wrongly determined.

Hope I m able to clarify my problem.

Regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Because the SD free goods functionality does not allow "manual" free goods and is dependent on the free good condition type, you can upload the sales order with your favorite tool (BAPI, IDOC, LSMW, Batch-Input, etc.) and will need to check afterwards that correct pricing has occurred through the determination of the NRAB condition type.

Does it answer your question?

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

I want to understand does system will correctly determine free goods if I will upload sales orders ?

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes if correctly configured in your system.

This should be independent of the upload technique.

First of all it should work if you create the sales order manually

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The free goods functionality is running fine on making manual orders.

Just need your inputs on its behaviour on order upload.

As long as I understand in manual order entry syetem triggers free goods determination after entry of each line but I,m not suer whether this behaviour will be same in case i will use BADI to upload the orders.

Pls confirm.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

The free goods functionality is running fine on making manual orders.

Excellent.

As long as I understand in manual order entry syetem triggers free goods determination after entry of each line but I,m not suer whether this behaviour will be same in case i will use BADI to upload the orders.

This behaviour should be the same when using BAPI for loading the orders, because automatic price determination will take place in both cases and free goods determination is part of it. The result of automatic loading must be the same as a manual document entry using the same data!

Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Will check & revert

Regards

Sanjay

former_member184504
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

I am facing the issue while creating the Sales order through "BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2" All is going well in normal cases but when I process the contract with FREE GOODS line items for which free goods condition record is maintained it fails

to create the Sales order. Is there any special treatment for this Free goods case..

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can try with bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 to upload sales orders

regards,

Ramana