cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third page issue in Smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 pages in a Smart form in my third page i dont have any MAin window.

First page and second page will have main window and third page will have only secondary windows which also b printed.

For Example.

if the smart form has only one line item and it shd print 1st page and 3 rd page.

if the Sf have more than 10 line items its shd print all the the line items and the third page also.

For me now smart form is priniting all the line items but it is not printing the third page which dont have any main window.

Any inputs to solve this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try to sth like this:

- First, in ur second page, put the next page as second page.

- in the second page, in the MAIN windows, at the end of it, create a COMMAND that goes to the the 3º page.

- in the 3º page put the MAIN windows (i think that it must go), u can check the size of the MAIN windows of the 3º page, just the high.

The idea is that the data will be showed at normal, at the end of the second page, when gets the last part of the MAIN windows, it will trigger the third page as u want.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the end of the table in your main window create a command node and in that command node check the check box of

go to new page and that assign your third page.

and the next pages for your pages are

first page next page is second page

second page next page is second page it self

but third page next page is space.

it works try it.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani

I tried the same but its not working for me

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me the next pages you given for all your pages and where you assign your command node,

Please check it once last page next page should be space and command node should be with in the main window

at the very end of the main window (outside of any tables or loops).

And also tell me now how your output is coming.

Thanks,

Phani.