Did you mean: 

Refereshing the table data problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a problem.

1. I have 2 views.

2. First view have a table

3.second view has a table and header data.

4.If I go back from the second view to first view and choose inschar and back to second view the table data is not refereshing.

5.Problem is second time domodify is callin in that also i wrote the code refereshing the data,still i am getting the same.

Can any one please help me the same.

Thankyou

Ramkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

1for ur second view change the Lifetime property from when visible to framework controlled under views property.

2 make the context nodes in the component controller and map the component controller's node to both the views

3 invalidate ur node in the WD DOINIT of ur first view

4 thn poulate it with the new records in the OnLeadSelect event of ur table UI and bind it to the context node

regards,

amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_nidamanuru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please be more clear about the embedding of these views?

are they embedded inside a tab strip or how you are navigating in between these two views?

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1,Different views embeded in the single window.

2. first view iam selected the row iteam in the table based on that line iteam i am setting the some values to the context of the second view and displaying .

3. wddoint method i wrote the code for getting and setting the data in the view.

4. when i go back it's first executing the wdmodify view there also i wrote the same code.but it's not refereshing the data.I am getting the modify view setting the context data.

Thanks

Ramkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first view, you will get the handler from tehe 2nd view right...you write the code to invalidate(INVALIDATE of if_wd_context_node) the context node...

Donot write the code in the modifyview...

when going from the 1st to 2nd then you write the code to get the data in the inbound handler of the 2nd view..

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

The way you coded in WDDOINIT/MODIFY may be in-appropriate as you may always be reading the first record. Try & use below aproach insstead of init/modify

3. Fill the data to context node(2nd) by reading lead selection index of 1st context & filling the data into second context node. Call this method in first view in one of the two places

a) ON_LEAD_SELECT event handler method of ALV / on_lead_select method of Table( it its not alv)

b) In the event handler method when you fire the Outbound plug & navigate to the second view.

pls letme know if you need anything more.

Thanks

Phani