cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting WBS Element Error in Sales Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

Please help me to resolve my issue, I m doing a Sles Process starts from Order-->Delivery->>Billing, In order a WBS element is mandatroy for saving the complete order when i pass a WBS Element in the order the a error message is coming " WBS element is a Statistical element" then by CJ20n i make it Statistical with the A/c assignment tick and cost centre. after i m able to process the order and can save it . now at PGI again one error msg. come "WBS element is not a billing element" for that i again enter in CJ20n and click on billing element tick and after that i can save my PGI and able to do the billing.

Now the problem is if i used this WBS in next order then the error msg. come "this WBS element is a statistical element now i can't change it becoz its gray field in CJ20n.

can you please help me to tell how this sale process will complete without and error msg and which WBS allow me to do the both. which setting of WBS element is required .

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Sharma SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The WBS element should not be statistical and should have the billing element, account assignment element ticked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek, while creating the WBS element itself, you tick on Acct assignment indicator and Billing indicator to which you will assign the sales order.

If you already have the WBS element created, then change them by CJ02 and tick Billing indicator for the relevant wbse.

Then the process wil work fine.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol,

If i tick on account assignment and Billing element then i need to tick statistical also without that system is not able to save the wbs and when i pass it to sale order then msg. coming wbs is a statistical element means we required a wbs that should not a statistical at order level and billing element at PGI level. if i saved wbs only with billing tick in cj20n then error is coming "wbs is not a account assignment element " at order level please guide

vivek

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your profile or some substitution/ validation rule

basically this means that you are not supposed to use this project struture for sales integration

check with your PS consultant - he/she will sort it out