cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File - ABAP Server Proxy - Error - CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on File-ABAP Proxy(Server) scenario. I've created the repository and integration objects correctly and have activated them. When I do a Test Configuration in the Integration Directory, I am getting the below error:

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">......attachment XI_Context not found </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">Mapping already defined in interface determination </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">Object ID of Interface Mapping 50539A6C73A334AEA587C7CD0459B373 </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">Version ID of Interface Mapping 21A89031E65411DE9576D36A0A505355 </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Interface Mapping urn:acc:pi:serverproxy OM_Member </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">Mapping Steps 1 JAVA_JDK com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Member_ </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">MTOM Attachments are Transferred to the Payload </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">Dynamic Configuration Is Empty </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">Mode 0 </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Field PARAMETRIZATION not a member of INPUT Thrown: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: Field PARAMETRIZATION not a member of INPUT at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$MetaData.indexOf(JCO.java:9897) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Record.getTable(JCO.java:14710) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.ParametrizationMap.newInstance(ParametrizationMap.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:111) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:72) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:46) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy376.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:183) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:267) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:169) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:266) </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_MAPPING~ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

The above error says that the error is: "Mapping already defined in interface determination". But I've double checked my Interface Determination, it is correct.

And if I try to post the payload in the Integration Engine in RWB, I see the status as "Recorded for Outbound Processing" in SXMB_MONI. If I try to release the queue, the status is "SYSFAIL".

For your information, I'm working on SAP PI version 7.11 PI 7.1 EHP1 SPS 03.

Any inputs on this eror will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is it a parameterized mapping? I.e. are you passing any parameters to the mapping?

Regards,

Sanjeev.

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

While doing test configuration in Integration Directory put the input payload from SXI_MONITOR trasaction. When you take input payload from SXI_MONITOR do right click and view source. Copy this code into the payload section of Test configuration.

Then run the test configuration.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

-->Try to execute the end to end scenario with out testing it in the Integration Directory(ID).

-->Even i faced some problem in the ID while testing the scenario through the TEST CONFIGURATION,but when i execute the end to end scenario it is successful.

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Dynamic configuration logic in your mapping?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am not using any Dynamic configuration logic in my mapping. Its just the graphical mapping.

Thanks.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the input payload that you see in SXMB_MONI and test your mapping in Interface/ Message mapping's Test tab.

Also ensure that mappings objects (MM, IM and Interface Determination) are activated properly.

Regards,

Abhishek.