cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic import of transports based on project assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how i configure automatic import of transports from DEV to QA based on project assignment?

So that not all, but only those transport assigned to a specific project automatic are imported?

Thanks in advamce.

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

At the time of scheduling import job place a filter over project. Then schedule the import job using import all option. It is a pretty standard way.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer.

Could you be a bit more specific, because i have not worked with this part of SAP for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kenneth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Please follow the following steps:

1. Login into the QA system and go to trsansaction code stms_import.

2. Place a filter over project colum for the required project.

3. Next select the Import All icon. You will see the resulting pop-up has the entry for the concerned project.

4. Create the periodic import job as per your requirement.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh, ok, thanks for the answer.

This explains why i got some problems. The "Import All" icon has been disabled, do i then need to get this emabled temporaly to create this job, or is there another way?

/Kenneth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

Import ALL has to be activated in case of periodic imports. Import single option can be used in automated mode since for the the concerned transports need to be selected manually.

Get that import all option activated in TP profile. Make sure NO_IMPORT_ALL is set to 0.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

A typo.

Please read: "Import single option can be used in automated mode " as "Import single can't option can be used in automated mode".

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (0)