cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record PI01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am processing the intercompany STO Scenario.

I have one issue here regarding the condition record of PI01..

1)When it is Intercompany Sales, the condition record for PI01 is maintained w.r.t Sales Org of Ordering Company code and Plant of Supplying Company code.

Whether I am Right???

2)When it is Intercompany STO, the condition record for PI01 is maintained w.r.t Sales Org of ??? and Plant of ????

Kindly Help me.

With Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

here some explenations for condition PI01:

Intercompany business processing describes business transactions which take place between two companies (company codes) belonging to one organization. The ordering company orders goods from a plant, which is assigned to another company code.

Because the two companies balance their accounts independently, the delivering company must bill the ordering company for the goods. This internal billing transaction is carried out by means of an intercompany billing document. The delivering company bills the ordering company at a price that allows the delivering company to cover its costs.

For detail about intercompany customizing please refer to online documentation section u201CBilling u2013 Intercompany Business Processingu201D.

To map this special scenario into pricing two condition types PI01 and PI02 have been associated with intercompany business processing,

Condition Name Use

PI01 Intercompany price Used to calculate quantity dependent price.

Fixed. Rate per material unit

PI02 Intercompany percent age Used to calculate intercompany price as a

percent of preceding pricing values.

These condition types specify that the price charged by the delivering plant to the sales organization is shown as a statistical value in the sales order and an effective charge in the internal invoice.

The condition records you create and maintain for intercompany billing are the same kind of records that you create for pricing in general.

2. Settings for Customizing

Condition type configuration

u2022 Configure PI01/PI02 with condition category u2018Bu2019 (Price)

u2022 Both conditions must be assigned to condition type u2018Iu2019 (price for intercompany billing)

u2022 Use calculation type u2018Cu2019 (quantity dependent) for PI01, calculation type u2018Au2019 (percentage) for PI02

u2022 Depending on your condition use access sequence PI01 or PI02.

u2022 Please note that PI01 and PI02 are item conditions only. Also no group condition flag should be set!

Pricing Procedure Configuration

u2022 The condition MUST be configured below all other pricing conditions and flagged statistical.

u2022 Standard requirement 022 is provided to ensure that conditions PI01 and/or PI02 are only found in intercompany billing documents.

Note about how these work. These conditions will be statistical on all SD documents other than intercompany billing documents (VBTYP = 5 or 6). When generating intercompany billing documents the condition will be activated by deleting the statistical flag. This measure leads that all preceding conditions will be deactivated because of the u201Clast active price winsu201D logic implemented in form XKOMV_BEWERTEN, program LV61AF0X.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly guide me.

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the solution.

1)When it is Intercompany Sales, the condition record for PI01 is maintained w.r.t Sales Org of Ordering Company code and Plant of Supplying Company code.

2)When it is Intercompany STO, the condition record for PI01 is maintained w.r.t Sales Org of Supplying Companycode and Plant of Supplying Companycode

Closing the Issue.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the note 308989 which explains how this needs to be setup and also 338922.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I have gone throught the notes 308989 and 338922.

We have to maintain w.r.t sales org of order/supplying plant.. but it is related to Intercompany Sales..which i Knew earlier.

I am asking about Intercompany STO..

Any difference is there or we have to follow the same..

Why i am asking because when i am creating Intercompany Billing(IV) for STO,

the condition record is fetching sales org of supplying company/supplying plant for PI01... in Pricing Analysis at item level..

So kindly guide me what it has to be.

with regards