Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM CIN Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a SAP MM learner.

I have done the pricing procedure for CIN (ZAXINN) in IMG - FI part. I have assigned the calculation procedure to the country IN also.

But while creating the PO, the calculation procedure taken is RM00001 from MM. Because of this i am not able to complete the cycle. Pls help me to make the proper setting to get the ZAXINN procedure.

Thanks,

N Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani Roopa,

Thanks for your reply. I have completed the full IMG activity for CIN and checked twice to ensure the correctness.

I am able to do the MIGO and everything is getting updated properly on the RG23A BED a/c and Modvat Clearing a/c. But if i have to do the MIRO part, because the condition types of the pricing procedure ZAXINN is not available while creating the PO which is created on FI. But instead it is taking the procedure from the MM and is RM0000. Pls help me.

Regards,

N Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I have created a pricing procedure ZAXINN in FI Module for CIN (capturing Cenvat amounts like BED, AED, SED, E Cess, etc).

2. I have checked the assignment of the pricing procedure in the below mentioned 4 headings and found to be correct.

-a. IMG > FI > FI GLOBAL SETTINGS > TAX ON SALES / PURCHASE > BASIC SETTING > ASSIGN COUNTRY TO CALCULATION PROCEDURE

b. IMG > LOGISTICS GENERAL > TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT > INDIA > BASIC SETTING > DETERMINATION OF EXCISE DUTY > SELECT TAX CALCULATION PROCEDURE

c. T Code - OBBG

d. T Code - OY01

3. I have completed all the IMG settings for the CIN.

4. But while creating the PO, system automatically picks the pricing procedure of RM0000 from MM Part.

5. I tried doing the MIGO and found all the Excise amounts are getting captured properly and getting posted to the necessary GL accounts.

6. But I am not able to do the MIRO because the condition type is not picked up during the purchase order creation. I need a help to find out what setting to be done in SAP to pick up the pricing procedure while creating PO which is assigned to the country IN for completing my project.

Thanks,

N Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that pricing procedure and tax procedure are two different procedures in MM. The tax prcedure is used for calculating the total tax ( Invoices tab in the PO line item) but the pricing procedure is used for PO net price calculation.

The total tax determined will be summed up under the condition type NAVS in the pricing procedure ( Conditions tab in the PO ).

Thanks

Ganapathy Subramanian.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

If you created all the settings related to Tax Procedure.

In MM you have to create Pricing Procedure .Then create a schema group and assign that Pricing procedure to schema group.

Then go to Vendor change and in Purchasing Data assign that Schema Group to Vendor.

then only you will get your Pricing Pro. in PO

Regards,

Rahul patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Ganapathy Subramanian,

Thanks for your timely help.

I have completed the entire CIN cycle for my better understanding.

I am wishing you in advance *u201CA Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010u201D.*

With best regards,

N Murali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satyajit_nifft
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry i am replying in too old post. actually as per my knowledge and logic, you will have to assign your pricing procedure in the determination of calculation schema in the combination of not assigned purchase organisation schema group & vendor assigned schema group. where RM0000 pricing procedure is assigned. here in that position, you will have to assign your pricing procedure. 

regards

SK Tyagi