cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't load package from front end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,experts

i met a error when i tried to upload a crm package from front end.

it says "Calculated file length does not match transferred data "

i tried other packages but just to get the same message return. so i suppose it is not the package's problem.

this situation occues when i patched a package SAPK-70004INWEBCUIF which displays green light, before this ,upload packages is ok.

so any suggestions?

best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the size of it. You may not be able to upload from frondend if the size is big ( I think the max size it 10 MB if you want to upload from the frontend)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can't load any package from front end,always "Calculated file length does not match transferred data "

Edited by: ying xie on Dec 21, 2009 8:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Note 609807 - file_get_size returns the wrong file size in Bytes.

Seems to be a problem with your SAP GUI.

If the above note does not help, the try reinstalling the SAP GUI.

Cheers....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

thanks for your advices

i do load package successful from os level. but i still doubt whether it is the size that cause that problem.

first ,the package is only 5m large. we permit the largest size is 10M

second, we before load package which are larger than 10M from front end,but it worked

i don't know why?

best regards

ying xie

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

By mistak i have written word

FRONT END

, where it should be from application server.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the size limit has exceeded, just copy the same into /usr/sap/trans and extract the package there, it automatically generates patch files under /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in

Then from frontend>load support packages from application server(not from frontend)....continue..

@Anil:

Try to upload the file on server and extract the file in EPS/IN after that load the package from front end.

Is there any mean?

Already you have extraceted the patch files at OS level (then patches should be there at application server level)

Why again user need to load from frontend?

Regards

Nick Loy

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to upload the file on server and extract the file in EPS/IN after that load the package from front end.

Try if you still face same problem.

Thanks

Anil