Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe interactive button not works

ajay_sharma10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Freinds We are using Acrobat 8.0.0 Version , Sap Gui 7.10 VERSION , AND A.S. NW04S .

I implemented note ( SAP Note 766191 - Active Component Framework Installation ) .

Note contain (xACF_Controls.exe and xACF_Adobe.exe installation)

But still my button , Sumit button ( in interactive adobe and even with webdynpro adobe ) not working .

Button appears in the screen but it is not interactive (i.e. not able to push it and call event) .

Also in my acrobat reader ( HELP-->ADOBE Plug ins ) i am unable to see SAP FORMS .

Plz suggest how can i achieve interactive adobe in present scenerion .

Thanks

Ajay Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To use ACF you need to use the proper component library in LCD, did you use ActiveX? Native? Or standard components?

Are you sure your form is enabled in your WD app? And the credentials are working fine? Did you check using FP_* report in SE38 which test the credentials and other features? Are you sure the WD handler is working fine? Etc.

Regards, Otto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, have you been able to resove your problem? Can you please share the solution with us? Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you install it on your machine or on server?

Check with your BASIS folks whether they have configured ADS and installed Adobe credentials for Interactive forms.

Chintan

ajay_sharma10
Participant
0 Kudos

I just install it in my own Desktop .

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did not answer the second set of questions I asked earlier !

Check the enabled property of the InteractiveFormUI element, it should be true and try putting the below code in wdDoModify View as per your programming language.

For JAVA

((IWDInteractiveForm)view.getElement("<Your Form Name>")).setDynamicPDF(true);

For ABAP

data: LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM type ref to CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,
LR_METHOD_HANDLER type ref to IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

check first_time = abap_true.

LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->GET_ELEMENT('<Your Form Id>').
LR_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
LR_METHOD_HANDLER->SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED( abap_true).

Chintan

ajay_sharma10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dear ,

Your Answer is helpful bt still my application is not working l

i just install Adobe credentials for Interactive forms ( SDNCerts09_Dec ) and xACF_Adobe and xACF_Controls in my own pc , not on server .

Also the acrobat file in Adobe plugin does not include sap form . ( I think this may be the reason ) . Suggest ..

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adobe credentials need to be installed on the server. You will also need to configure ADS as per configuration guide mentioned [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/37/504b8cbc2848a494facfdc09a359b1/frameset.htm].

Chintan