cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem importing XI objects: Version Conflict

rajan_s
Participant
0 Kudos

I exported object level XI objects from Development using file system but when I import them in QA Integration Repository, I am getting error:

Active Version : An import has caused a version conflict.

On the QA Integration Repository, I see Display Active version, Display Conflicting Version and Display New Version.

Any suggestion, why this could be causing version problem. There was no change done on SWC, only Message Mapping was changed and only that object was moved.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Resolve the version conflict by activating the message mapping and then transport the objects at the namespace level..that might help u..

rajan_s
Participant
0 Kudos

I could not activate the message mapping that was the initial problem. If there are conflicting versions, you cannot activate any object until the conflicts are resolved.

Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Did you make any changes directly in the QA box ? This could also result in Version Conflict.

Have a look at the link below for more information on Version Conflicts..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/47/65993f7717fb47e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Anand

rajan_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I resolved the problem by double clicking on the conflicting version and then activating it in the change list. No changes were made in QA because changes are disabled.

Thanks.