Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in Message Display Tool (MDT) in Message Monitoring view of RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates,

<b>Issue #1</b>

When I select the message processed by an Adapter engine and click on 'Details' button, MDT window pops up and has three tabs. When I click on the tab 'Message Content' (which normally shows SOAP envelope and actuall payload) I get an error 'Content of message deleted to save memory'. I can see the content in other two tabs, Message Data and Audit Log properly though.

Whats wrong/missing? Plz clarify.

<b>Issue #2</b>

When I select the message processed by an Integration engine and click on 'Details' button, MDT window pops up and has four tabs.

When I click the the tab 'Message Content', I get cpl of warning messages 'SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server' & 'No switch made to HTTPS; so it is unsafe to send your password'.

It gives someother info 'Choose "Log on" to continue A dialog box appears, where you can enter your user and password' When I click 'log on' and key in user credentials, it doesnot accept the correct values and after repeated attempts it says 'Either client, name, or password is incorrect; repeat logon' and doesnt show any payload.

Whats wrong/missing? Plz help me out.

I appreciate your inputs.

thx in adv

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue # 2

Refer SAP Note-757373

In general RWB troubleshooting guide-768456,911246

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody a solution for issue #1? I have the same problem.

My scenrario is SAP -> XI -> .NET Webservice and I want to see the outgoing SOAP request and the incoming response.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gil,

Take a look at this thread. Should solve your problem,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks good. Thanks for your help. For testing that I need our sap basis.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can assure you that Michal's reply in that thread works. So just go ahead and catch the basis team

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh, it works. Thanks for your help.