cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative sign not coming in adobe form output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am having a strange problem. I am displaying negative amount in my adobe output. Its working fine in my development system. But for the similar set of data in testing system, negative sign before the amount is not coming. THe same adobe form, layout and print program is there in both development and test environment systems. Please help.

Regards

Swetabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, did you resolve your problem? Maybe you can provide us with the details and close the thread, regards, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

furst you need to be sure where there is a problem. If in Adobe or in backend. To check this, go to tx SFP (Is that the one you´re using for the forms, right?) and activate the form trace here with max level. As a result you´ll get some very useful attached files to the generated PDF where you can find for example the data that was send from the backend to the form. Here you can check if this sign problem is in the data/ backend or caused by the form.

If that is in the backend, it can be some FI customizing. If this is in the adobe, it can be the display pattern for example.

Regards, Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be more related to Form Printing and not Adobe.<br />

<br />

There are many threads <br />

<br />

<br />

Chintan