cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output to be shown in ALV format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an applucation in which I am fetching the data from the table using the function module. For that purpose I have created the service call. The service call has created a method named execute_function in the component controller. It is fetching the data there and the output is put into an internal table. But now that data I have to show in a view. There for showing the output in the alv format I have to pass the internal table in bind_table. But here I dont have the output table , the output table is lying in the component controller.Please suggest how can I solve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You want to show the data in the alv table right?

Already blogs are there to show data in alv table.

Refer [this link|http://www.sapdev.co.uk/sap-webapps/sap-webdynpro/wdp-alv.htm]

To show the internal table data inside alv u have to go to component usages, inside your component usage you will find the alv component, inside it you will find the interface controller.

double click it, the interface controller contains context with five nodes i.e Data , Function elements etc

on the left tab you will find controller usage button, click on it. it will show the node which is to be binded to alv table.

note: the controller usage will have the node only if the node is created in component controller.

now drag and drop the node into DATA node of the interface controller.

Regards

Arun.P