cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code for transferrring the value from FI to CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

One G/L i.e X account was not created as cost element. The document containing that G/L account posted without creating any controlling document. Now G/L X is been created as cost element with category 12

The issue is about the past documents which were posted when G/L X was not created as cost element.

Kinldy provide me T.code for it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Use the T.Code OKBA for normal FI to CO & use 1KE8 for PCA Transfer.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Looks like you intend to post historical data to CO-PA from SD?

Since, the GL which you created as CE now is of type '12' (Sales deduction), I'm assuming earlier when posting billing documents, CO-PA document got created transferring revenue (of type '11') to CO-PA.

If yes, use transaction KE4S (Update control - Select option 'reversal of line items'). When you select this option, all CO-PA line items belonging to billing documents that have already been transferred are reversed. All selected billing documents are then transferred to Profitability Analysis again. Make sure you select the billing documents for which you want to transfer the new cost element. First check in test mode before going for update mode.

Hope this helps.

Edited by: Pradeep kumar Athmakur on Dec 20, 2009 6:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep ,

The issue is as follows:

The G/L account was not created as cost element, so The amount for that G/L acount didnt went to Controlling nor COPA.

Now I have created GL as cost element with 12 category .

So I have to post all the past billing documents to COPA and controlling .

For that i want to know the process.

Kindly guide me in this

Regards,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OKBA is the tcode for transferring documents from FI.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T.code KE26

iam sure it will work

Edited by: Anil Kumar Potnuru on Dec 20, 2009 11:17 PM