cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using same serial no. profile for a finished product and its sub assembly as well, and we are using a serial number for both materials. During Backflushing of sub assembly we are passing the serial no. and it is working well. During the backflushing of final product, when we want to give same serial no. the following error raises and it is not possible to complete backflushing.

"Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1"

If there is a solution to fix this error, please let know about it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Are you getting message no IO304?

You need to confirm your assembly separately with serial number

and your header material separately with serial number

Then you go to T-Code COIB, select your material and explode

then for the header level material, select which sub-assy (means serial no subassy) you have used for that header material and then transfer and save.

Please refer the OSS Note 88458 - Automated Goods Receipt with Serial Numbers.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Brahmankar

We are using backflushing to confirm the planned orders in MTO repetitive Mfg content and we have defined serial no. profile in master data for finished products and sub assemblies. Although during final bachflushing (Tcode: MFBF) the system gets the serial number in dialog box (similar to backflushing the semi finished items) , but this error coming up. It is needed to inform that the movement type 261 is set for good receipt in backflushing.

Thanks for your kind replies.

Regard

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer the OSS Note 100621 - MFBF with components requiring serial number

In REM you need to go for Transaction MFHU with serial numbers. In this you must execute the serial number.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not using HU in our system and also I do not want to backflush components (as the mentioned note is referring). So MFUH was not applicable for us. Just remained note is, my backflush for sub assembly was done by backlog. Can it cause the Error or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Enter Serial number of your component in serial number tab i.e. you have not entered yet.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do you mean the serial number in the backflushing screen, we put serial no. in the backflushing screen, but after that this error will be occurred. So, what we can do?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to reverse those material documents without sr. no and redo with sr. no .

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to reverse those material documents without sr. no and redo with sr. no .

Sorry it posted 3 times , I am not able to delete it .

Neal

Edited by: Neal Gibson on Dec 21, 2009 3:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neal